Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shuffle a picture to create something "unique" with Pixuffle


Pixuffle
What the heck is that? If that's the first thing that crossed your mind upon seeing the screenshot for this post, I really can't blame you. I produced this random-looking soup of pixels using Pixuffle, which claims that it lets you "shuffle pixels to create unique compositions." What can I say? It's certainly "unique," and they didn't say "beautiful" anywhere in the tagline.

Admittedly, the image I started the process with was less than ideal (being a collage in itself), but I really wasn't expecting to end up with such a heaping pile of... pixels, ahem. The name actually had me hoping for some neat, lego-like voxel action, but ... at least it's free!

People who read this post also read :



If you liked my post then,

Subscribe to this site via Email:

Click here to Subscribe to FREE email updates from "itrickz", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!!

DropJack!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Shuffle a picture to create something "unique" with Pixuffle"

Post a Comment